[Freeswitch-users] Looking for some stats: Business users average monthly minute usage

Michael Avers michael at mailworks.org
Wed Aug 16 06:36:53 UTC 2017

Hello,

If anyone running a hosted PBX / trunking service is willing to share, I would love to hear some stats as far as outbound/inbound minute usage of business extension customers. We are looking at several whitelabel solutions and they all claim that across their network they see average blended in/out usage of 500 minutes per month per business extension... Trying to validate this claim.

Thanks
Mike