[Freeswitch-users] Does this configuration make sense?

Michael Avers michael at mailworks.org
Tue Aug 15 19:48:43 UTC 2017

Yes I agree it's much simpler, the issue is I need to be able to send
calls to specific user devices at times. For example a user may not want
mod fifo calls to go to anything but the deskphone, etc. Or users want
to ring them sequentially even when dialed internally as an extension.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>>  FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>>  UNSUBSCRIBE:
>>>  http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users>>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>>
>> __________________________________________________________________-
>> _______>>  Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting Services:
>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>
>>  Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>>  FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>  UNSUBSCRIBE:
>>  http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>

> --
> **Brian West**
> brian at freeswitch.org

> **Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest**

> http://www.freeswitchbook.com
> http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

> Book a phone call (CST)[1]
>
> Allison prompts for FreeSWITCH:

> *https://www.gofundme.com/allison-prompts-for-freeswitch*

> Got Bugs? Report them here[2]! | Reddit: /r/freeswitch[3]

> *T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
> ________> Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting Services:

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

> UNSUBSCRIBE:
> http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/options/freeswitch-users> http://www.freeswitch.org