[Freeswitch-users] Multiple Registrations or unique SIP credentials for each user device?

Michael Avers michael at mailworks.org
Mon Aug 14 01:35:05 UTC 2017

Just following up in case anyone comes across this issue, basically in
1.6.13 I found issues with presence out not getting sent when
presence_id is set in the dial string to anything other than the actual
extension being dialed. I tested with 1.6.19 and it works fine. Did not
keep any debug info beyond this, so if anyone sees issue with
presence_id... upgrade.
Mike

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org