[Freeswitch-users] IP based authentication for end user and route call to gateway

Uday kumar udy786 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 09:29:12 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I have one Freeswitch 1.6 server installed on CentOS 7.2 64-Bit.

I configured one gateway to make outbound calls and one extension.
Registered that extension on softphone dialed a number. Its working.

Extension => Freeswitch => Gateway => Mobile =======Working

After that registered same extension on an Asterisk server and from
Asterisk dialed a number and then also working.

Asterisk(with username/password) => Freeswitch => Gateway => Mobile
========Working.

Now I am trying to remove registration from Asterisk and send directly call
to Freeswtich and on Freeswitch check if that IP is allowed then allow IP
to make call. I added Asterisk IP in Domain ACL on Freeswitch but when call
called from Asterisk, its going in Public context and considered as a
incoming calls.

How I can add IP based authentication for end user and route call to
configured gateway?

--
Thanks & Regard
Uday.