[Freeswitch-users] Mod_callcenter and xml_curl

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Fri Aug 11 01:18:59 UTC 2017

To be honest we've got this integration going and it's  been a bit of a
hassle...  You can get it going through a bit of magic and direct database
manipulations, the module truly is not really meant for this sort of
environment in my opinion.

I would personally advise against it if you have the means to develop it
internally / using native other functionality available, i.e. event sockets
etc.

As for call states etc it uses database backend to persist across reloads
as long as you do not reload Sofia.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 6:10 PM Gregor Nanger <gregor at infomedia.si> wrote:

> Can you please advise me on something.
>
> We are using FS as multitenant and feeding everything via mod_curl. I am
> wondering what happens if Mod_callcenter configuration is feed via
> xml_curl. I mean if one customer updates configuration and module is
> reloaded, what happens with live calls of other customers?
>
> Best regards, Gregor
>

> --
> Gregor Nanger
>
> *CTO*
> t./f.: 00386 (0) 7 6000 308/309 • m:. 00386 (0)41 756485
> • Infomedia d.o.o. • Jerebova 3, Novo mesto, Slovenia
> • www.infomedia.si

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Sent from Gmail Mobile