[Freeswitch-users] Why do inbound calls receive "invalid number"?

Nate nathan.port at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 01:53:56 UTC 2017

Many thanks for that JB, I had already reviewed those variables under SIP
profiles, but it wasn't clear what to change.

Both internal/external profiles are enabled (which seems appropriate).

I wouldn't think to swap ports or anything like that.

Can anyone suggest anything else?

Again, many apologies that I am so lacking of knowledge here. I really have
been reading and researching for a long time.

Many thanks again to everyone.

Nate