[Freeswitch-users] payload type mismatch with bridge command

John Narduchi johnnarduchi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 04:29:27 UTC 2017

I simplified this a bit by taking the node IVR app out of the equation and
am able to replicate the same behavior with a simple xml dialplan.

<action application="answer"/>
<action application="sleep" data="500"/>
<action application="playback" data="conference/Welcome.wav"/>
<action application="sleep" data="500"/>
<action application="set" data="bypass_media=true"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/$1 at 10.10.10.10"/>

Obviously i'm missing something stupid here. I have combed the docs but
can't seem to figure out the config i need to fix this scenario.

After the bridge command executes and the reinvites are sent out to the two
endpoints renegotiating the new media IP taking FS out of the media path, A
leg has the telephone-event attribute that came in on the initial invite,
in my case 96 but the B leg goes out on attribute 101. Causing DMTF not
work after bridge. Any input on this would be much appreciate. Thanks!