[Freeswitch-users] 答复: 答复: freeswitch crash when using record_session in dialplan

Harry.Z Harry.Z at iv66.net
Sun Apr 30 14:20:24 MSD 2017

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your reply.

I’m made a backtrace and open a JIRA.
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-10275

Thanks!

Harry

发件人: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] 代表 Anthony Minessale
发送时间: 2017年4月30日 2:55
收件人: FreeSWITCH Users Help
主题: Re: [Freeswitch-users] 答复: freeswitch crash when using record_session in dialplan

The backtrace from gdb will explain the crash.

Use the info from the wiki posted by jerris earlier in the thread.

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 1:45 AM Harry.Z <Harry.Z at iv66.net<mailto:Harry.Z at iv66.net>> wrote:
Dear Raymond,

Are you Chinese?

I attach the network topology, dialplan and console log.

I make a lot of tests.
The FS always crash (probability 70%) if I enable the record_session in dialplan when I using the originate make the call.
So I guess the record_session is the point.
But the FS crash (probability 5%) if I disable the record_session in dialplan when I using the originate make the call.

Now I delete <param name="apply-nat-acl" value="nat.auto"/> in sip profile internel.xml.
It’s not happen again. But I’m not sure this issue resolved.
Maybe it’s a bug on nat?

附件是网络拓扑、dialplan和console日志。

我做了大量的测试。
如果话机和FS不在同一个网段,用originate这个命令发起呼叫FS就会崩溃,但过一段时间又是正常的,这期间没有做任何的修改。
如果把record_session删掉,崩溃的机率就非常小,估计都不到5%。

我刚才试着把internal profile中的<param name="apply-nat-acl" value="nat.auto"/>这一行删掉,到目前为止是正常的,但我还不确定是不是这个引起的。
我怀疑这是一个Bug。

Harry