[Freeswitch-users] fs_encode opus to wav is it possible

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Apr 26 16:53:55 MSD 2017

Hi,

i want to analyze the audio that i received from the link... recording
is not an options since it introduces transcoding in fs.

I do this method for all other codecs like g722, g729, (PCMU/A not need
wireshark can play it or you can save as .au), i get the all the rtp pkt
and convert then with fs_encode to wav to reproduce with normal player.

Bur for opus i can't figure out how to make it work... i already try to
pass the fmtp args negotiated in the sdp with no luck..

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,
António silva