[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: zrtp_enrollment appears broken since 1.6.13

Vydriduch Vychcany vydriduch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 18:45:56 MSD 2017

Hello

I have been happily using ZRTP in a trusted MITM setup running FS 1.6.12 on
Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (Debian Jessie packages) with Linphone clients. If I
upgrade to a newer (>=1.6.13) stable version, ZRTP encryption no longer
works. I have attached what FS 1.6.17 and the client say about ZRTP in the
log files. Apparently, FS appears to receive no ZRTP handshake traffic at
all and then simply gives up.

Before I get lost in the source code, can anyone please confirm that
zrtp_enrollment actually works in recent stable releases?

Regards
Vydriduch