[Freeswitch-users] Sofia Profile to use for dialing gateway

Raymond xxxman2008 at 126.com
Mon Apr 24 12:13:51 MSD 2017

No, you cann't .  You should define your gateway on "right" profile( in your case, it's external profile) , So , FS will use that profile configration call out.  You may consider the profile is a container , you defined communication parameters in the container ,so FS will using what you defined and make call out (or accept call in).

Raymond