[Freeswitch-users] Post-processing conference recording

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:07:52 MSD 2017

> Provided you're using Unix you can set up a simple cron job at an
> interval of your choice that checks for *.mp4 files in your recordings
> directory and in case it finds some moves them over to your web
> directory with the permissions you want.

Nope, you'll never be sure you are not moving files FreeSWITCH is actively
writing to (eg, recording not yet ended).

I would go your way Chad, with a slight old-skool variation like doing that
in a perl while loop (are that javascript thingies actually working? ;) )

--

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
OpenTelecom.IT