[Freeswitch-users] Issue in handling 300 Multiple choices

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:58:31 MSD 2017

I am sending call to a Redirect server (Routing) I have a context named
"redirected" in default.xml

When I receive an Invite I send it to redirect server and receive 300
Multiple Choices from redirect server, but this redirect is not being
transfered to "redirected" context rather freeswitch tries to send Invite
as per contact in 300 response.

I also have <param name="manual-redirect" value="true"/>  in my sip profiles

I dont know why it behaves in such a way. I am using freeswitch 1.6