[Freeswitch-users] Grandstream DP750 or Yealink W56P

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 05:07:15 MSD 2017

Hello,

I am looking to buy a SIP/DECT phone to replace my Linksys SP3102. It
seems that new unit from Cisco to replace this is SPA232D which is also
at its end of life. My quick market survey shows two products Yealink
W56P and Grandstream DP750 as viable options. Unfortunately, both of
these don't have an FXO interface. Yealink includes an Openvpn client
while Grandstream has Opus support. The latter is cheaper as well.

Is there any recommendation on which is a better product?

My plan is to use the FXO interface of the SPA3102 along with one of
these SIP/DECT systems from above.

Thanks

PS: I looked for Gigaset devices but Amazon USA did not seem to carry them