[Freeswitch-users] Could not able to listen audio notification via WebRTC.

devang nathwani devang.nathwani31589 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:51:54 MSD 2016

Hi All,

I have setup WebRTC using verto module of freeswitch and we have done
evrything successfullt just the onething we are experiencing since long
time and could not get any solution.

I want to play a account balance when ever any user try to make call and if
there is a no balance in acccount need to play "Not enough credit in
account".
Now the problem is Freeswitch actually playing those notification which we
can able to listen properly if we make call using softphone but i could not
able to listen it via WebRTC web phone.

any one can help me to fix this issue?