[Freeswitch-users] Opensips integration questions

Schneur Rosenberg thesipguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:09:32 MSD 2016

**UPDATE**

I looked into my sip traces and found the NAT problem, Freeswitch sends a
UPDATE request to set the P-Asserted-Identity to "Outbound Call", the
problem was my OpenSIPS was not set to t_on_reply to go to my reply route
that fixes nat, so it never did the  fix_nated_contact() therefore
all sequential requests used the bad contact from the reply of the update,
on the other hand my asterisk box never sent that UPDATE therefore is used
the "contact" from the initial INVITE which was fixed by OpenSIPS, I
configured OpenSIPS to process the correct reply route for the UPDATE and
problem was solved.

I'm still looking for a answer to my first question.

thank you
S. Rosenberg