[Freeswitch-users] Bridging calls to other server

Caio Assis caioebassis at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:03:44 MSD 2016

Good afternoon.

The situation I'm facing is this: I have a server that has 2 network interfaces (eth0 and eth1), the former with an external static IP set, and the ladder with a internal IP set. I have one more server on my private network that bridges calls to my gsm gateway (which means it's set with a internal IP as well), and I have a VoIP account to bridge other calls. The problem I'm facing is: when I try to bridge a call to my gateway, in my private network, the IP freeswitch is sending is the external IP, so the call is denied by my gateway. With the VoIP I don't have any problem, since the IP external meets my voip's external IP. Just to give you an example, it's like this.

 Main Server (eth0: 192.168.1.50, eth1: 123.123.123.123)

Main Server bridges calls to Gateway (192.168.1.255). The gateway recieves an request coming from 123.123.123.123, and it's set to decline external IP, so the call gets a forbidden signal.

Main Server bridges calls to VoIP provider(177.177.177.177). VoIP accepts my calls, since the request it receives is coming from the external IP.

I need Freeswitch to send the call to the gateway using the internal IP and voip using external IP. I use asterisk, and i set a parameter brindaddr=0.0.0.0 to accept request coming from both internal and external IPs. All of my asterisk configurations work fine.

Thanks.