[Freeswitch-users] How to delete entry from sip_regisration table?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Sep 28 20:13:15 MSD 2016

You shouldn’t have to manually delete them, they should expire naturally on their normal expiration, its more interesting that after restart the reg’s don’t work.  In typical setups, you should be able to restart FreeSWITCH and use the regs from before restart to reach a party.  Why are they not working?

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Sofia+SIP+Stack#SofiaSIPStack-Flushingandrebootingregisteredendpoints <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Sofia+SIP+Stack#SofiaSIPStack-Flushingandrebootingregisteredendpoints>