[Freeswitch-users] How to pass variable to Loopback Channel with loopback_export?

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Wed Sep 28 12:07:48 MSD 2016

Hello,

I would like to do initiate a call the following way:
{variable1=xxx,variable2=yyy}sofia/gateway/number &bridge(loopback/number2)

Variables are not passed to the loopback channel, as expected.

So I tried the loopback_export the following way.
{variable1=xxx,variable2=yyy,loopback_export=variable1}sofia/gateway/number
&bridge(loopback/number2)

However, variables are not passed to the loopback channel.

Anybody knows how to pass variables to the loopback channel?

--
With kind regards
Peter Steinbach

Telefaks Services GmbH