[Freeswitch-users] Cisco 9971 blf on freeswitch - blf working?

Thomas Brettinger tb at cool.de
Mon Sep 26 21:17:08 MSD 2016

Hi,

I am struggling to get blf working on a Cisco 9971. It runs a SIP image (the latest, currently). Most other features (call lists, directories, caller id, …) run fine as I can tell.
I just can’t get the phone to display blf status properly :-(

I followed the hints here:
http://community.freepbx.org/t/cisco-9971-phone-configuration-working-example-with-setup-tips/13481 <http://community.freepbx.org/t/cisco-9971-phone-configuration-working-example-with-setup-tips/13481>

and learned a lot of xml config here:
http://docs.acsdata.co.nz/asterisk-cisco/line-keys-xml.shtml <http://docs.acsdata.co.nz/asterisk-cisco/line-keys-xml.shtml>

basically, both above source say, I should configure a <line> with <featureID>21</featureID>, and set <featureOptionMask> to 1.
But that doesn’t do the trick yet - the first link is for asterisk, and it says a „hint“ has to be configured as well as a „subscribe“ entry in asterisk.
Do I need to do anything else somewhere in the freeswitch config?

I admit, I am a bit lost here…

Regards,
Thomas