[Freeswitch-users] transcription module development

Dave Horton daveh at beachdognet.com
Thu Sep 22 18:00:24 MSD 2016

As far as TTS coud-based services, I have implemented for instance an integration to Nuance NCS, and that does not present the same problem — it fits nicely into the freeswitch asr_tts framework conceptual model.  On the ASR side, though, these cloud-based services seem to be dispensing with sophisticated speech grammars in favor of keyword spotting or just simple transcription with nothing resembling a grammar.