[Freeswitch-users] Verto object teardown

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:59:54 MSD 2016

Hi Tony,

any suggestion on where to call the purge and logout after a call ends?
When I call it before making the next call, it works fine but that means
that the old socket will hang around and stay connected (and constantly
reconnecting of the connection is lost) until the next call.  I'd rather
avoid that.

BTW, that error I see when I call purge and logout from the hangup event is
not actually harmless.  It results in the hangup not properly happening.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org