[Freeswitch-users] Fax / voice splitting question

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 21 02:59:27 MSD 2016

<action application="tone_detect" data="fax 1100 r +5000 transfer fax XML
default" />

Attaches a media bug, This listens for the fax tone and proceeds into the
dialplan, If it detects a fax tone in the first 5 seconds (5000ms) it
transfers to the extension fax XML default, which is fax extension in the
xml dialplan, default context.

I think you may be over thinking it slightly.

/b