[Freeswitch-users] FS shared Presence

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:40:58 MSD 2016

does your dialplan on FS1 have the logic to connect to the extension on FS2
?
you don't provide much details about your setup so it's hard to say what to
do, are the phones registering to Kamailio or is Kamailio proxying the
REGISTER to the FS servers? if the phones register with FreeSWITCH do the 2
servers use a shared database for the registration?

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org