[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH + Verto + Mobile WebRTC

Joel Serrano joel at gogii.net
Sat Sep 10 04:22:27 MSD 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the info!

I found this in google:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35826464/webrtc-ios-freeswitch-cant-hear-audio

In that post they mention:
https://developers.google.com/talk/libjingle/developer_guide

I also found:

https://github.com/ISBX/apprtc-ios
https://github.com/otalk/TLKSimpleWebRTC

Would it possible to use one of those libraries (or any existing WebRTC for
iOS library) and then use verto signalling on a custom developed app?

If yes, where can I find documentation on the how is the signalling for
verto?

>From the stackoverflow link I can see things like:

Sending login request:

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"login","id":1,"params":{"login":"1000 at MY-IP-ADDRESS
","loginParams":{},"userVariables":{},"passwd":"1234","sessid":"53FB0781-B586-4CDA-98C6-558680663B46"}}

Any suggestion on where I can find any doc to start understanding how the
json-rpc signaling works?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not sure if what I'm saying makes sense
as I'm completely new to the verto world.

Thanks again!

Best,
Joel.