[Freeswitch-users] intermittent DTMF duplicate digit detection

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer grcamauer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:41:39 MSD 2016

I see that you are using a CopperCom IP card.  What exactly is that (I
cannot find any info, have they gone out of business?)  If it is a T1/E1
card, then you will only be able to use INBAND signalling, unless the card
generates RFC2833 for you.  Have you checked the settings/parameters for
this card?  Does this happen to you if you use a plain SIP provider or from
a SIP phone?

Guillermo

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer