[Freeswitch-users] Does nibble execute sql queries in single transaction ?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 23:22:36 MSD 2016

bill_event() charges atomically:

sql = dsql = switch_mprintf("UPDATE %s SET %s=%s-%f WHERE %s='%s'",
globals.db_table, globals.db_column_cash, globals.db_column_cash,
billamount, globals.db_column_account, billaccount);

That UPDATE query won't conflict with any other queries running at the same
time, they'll lock on each other so one updates the row at a time.

The balance fetched by get_balance isn't used to update the balance so it
shouldn't matter if there are multiple calls. Both will use UPDATE and
overlapping calls will update the balance correctly. They'll then both spot
if the balance drops below the minimum.