[Freeswitch-users] Bottleneck between mod_xml_radius and freeradius client?

Juan Pablo Godoy jpgodoy at redvoiss.net
Sat Sep 3 01:16:44 MSD 2016

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother everyone with these mails, but I'm discovering
things (I'm completely new in Freeswitch) and probably this will help
someone in the future. The problem is not caused by DNS at all. The
reverse resolv it's used by Radius client just for logging purposes. I
gave a FQDN to each Radius and the report changed to:

"freeswitch: rc_send_server: no reply from RADIUS server FQDN:1646,
XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX"

After that I increased the amount of retries in mod_xml_radius and then
my Radius server (BTW is a Radiator) logged messages like the next one:

"INFO: Duplicate request id 53 received from XXX.XXX.XXX.XX(42430):
retransmit reply"

If I run tcpdump in my Freeswitch server I can see every reply
retransmited from the Radius server. It looks like that Radius Client
can't process those replies.

What else can I check?

Regards,