[Freeswitch-users] error: tport_logging: capture socket error: No such file or directory

Ned Ludd edwardludd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:40:32 MSD 2016

Trying to set up Homer and I get this in the "fs_cli" output.

I saw something from 2014 in the IRC logs about it, there was debate
whether it was a bug, but there didn't seem to be a resolution.

I do have the appropriate entries in "sofia.conf.xml":

       <param name="capture-server" value="udp:10.0.0.84:5060"/>

And my sip profile:

       <param name="sip-capture" value="yes"/>

And I do see traffic on my capture server.

Using 1.6.9.

Any idea?

-----
Ned Ludd