[Freeswitch-users] Windows build v1.6

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Mon Oct 31 04:07:03 MSK 2016

> Need some help.
>
> Pulled latest -v16 version and on windows build I get error:
>
> Error C2220 warning treated as error - no 'object' file generated
> FreeSwitchCoreLib D:\freeswitch\src\switch_rtp.c 38
First of all, disable autocrlf in your .gitconfig file, clean the build directory and try again. autocrlf has been known to cause issues with Windows builds.

Under the libfreeswitch project file you can disable -Werror there and force it to compile. Seems like there's a warning there that got the compiler to halt and catch fire.

That being said, open up a bug in JIRA for all Werror cases. Hopefully it'll get fixed because this seems to be a regression under Windows