[Freeswitch-users] fusionpbx

Tanguy phenix at vfemail.net
Fri Oct 21 20:03:50 MSD 2016

Hello

i confirm that once enabled, xml files generations still working for me
with fusionpbx 4.2, i don't advise an older version.

Fusionpbx uses sessions variables to store theses parameters, like
$_SESSION['switch']['dialplan']['dir']

resources/switch.php
    685        //if dialplan dir exists then build and save the dialplan xml
    686            if (is_dir($_SESSION['switch']['dialplan']['dir'])) {
    687                $sql = "select * from v_dialplans ";
    688                $sql .= "where dialplan_enabled = 'true' ";
    689                $prep_statement = $db->prepare(check_sql($sql));
    690                if ($prep_statement) {
    691                    $prep_statement->execute();
    692                    $result =
$prep_statement->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);
    693                    foreach ($result as &$row) {

I don't know when the $_SESSION array is updated. I think you may logout
from fusionpbx, reconnect and try again. If it stil not work try to add
a dirty print_r($_SESSION) in your page to debug this array contents.