[Freeswitch-users] Distributed conference

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:59:08 MSD 2016

First of all thanks for your answers guys!

I'm aiming to audio conf.

Emrah, last few questions - which method do you use for conference merging?
Conference bridge? I mean - I want to allow users to send commands over
DTMF.
In that case I suppose I must catch DTMF and execute conference commands on
another layer using ESL. Maybe you know another concept?
Also I don't really understand - do I really must use FS as SBC-  due to
some conference layer may be there - or can I use Kamailio (as i'm used to
that very much)?

Thanks again!
--
Alexandru Covalschi