[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH.org returning to normal

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 17 13:00:56 MSD 2016

Greetings FreeSWITCHers.

Most of the  upgrades to the FreeSWITCH infrastructure went off pretty good
this weekend.

Things like Jira, Stash and confluence are back online however may be a
little slow as the remaining backups and restores to the new hardware are
completed through the early part of Monday.

If you notice anything broken drop me an email to krice at freeswitch.org
<mailto:krice at freeswitch.org>  and we'll address it.

While these upgrade help relieve some of the pressure on the FreeSWITCH.org
infrastructure we still need to do some network upgrades and add some more
compute resources to the cluster.

Please help out the FreeSWITCH team by visiting https://freeswitch.org/ and
clicking that donate button on the right side of the page. We are trying to
raise the funding to do a good overhaul of things.

Ken