[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 124, Issue 65

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:45:07 MSD 2016

Thanks Michael,

Few things I forgot to ask, the scale-ability I was referring to as
horizontal scale and thanks for your input on that.

For point#2, mod_curl you mentioned for realtime, will it sustain more than
500-1K CPS and will it stress out the httpd/apache service?
For point#3, you mean to say Freeswitch doesn't use system files for media
like Asterisk does?
For point#4, multi-threading; I forgot to mentioned whether Freeswitch
supports multi-processing? As Asterisk, it uses/runs on single process
whereas OpenSIPs/Kamilio, we can set multiple child processes.