[Freeswitch-users] Inbound or Outbound Socket connection?

Valter Nogueira valter at fastway.com.br
Thu Oct 13 17:57:54 MSD 2016

When you are using <action application="socket" data="127.0.0.1:8084
async"/> it means you are in outbound mode (from the perspective of FS)

Are you using ESL bind for perl or have you written your own implementation?

After accepting a connection on 8084 port, you should issue a "connect\n\n"
back to FS

Valter