[Freeswitch-users] More pixelated video canvas on larger number of users

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Wed Oct 12 19:37:57 MSD 2016

Ok, I tested in Firefox, same pixelation issue. One or two video feeds
looks good, then it degrades as more feeds are added.

Here are the relevant params from my conference config:

      <param name="video-canvas-size" value="1080x720"/>
      <param name="video-codec-bandwidth" value="1mb"/>
      <param name="video-auto-floor-msec" value="800"/>
      <param name="video-kps-debounce" value="30000"/>
      <param name="video-fps" value="30"/>
      <param name="video-quality" value="1"/>