[Freeswitch-users] How to detect if the call is being transferred?

Anis Bedhiafi anis.bedhiafi at e-volut.io
Sun Oct 9 01:29:02 MSD 2016

Hello

I am working on application using Freeswitch and SIP.js in which I need to
detect if the call is being transferred.

The Sip.js application is actually an outbound dialer in which I load a
list of phone numbers to call.

The application starts by calling people.

It is interesting to detect voicemail boxes. For that I am using mod_avmd.

My problem is when the other end transfers the call, the sip.js client
should know that the current call is being transferred.

Is there a way that the original caller (sip.js client) knows that the call
is being transferred?

I was looking at all the channel variables and I found that the RDNIS
variable and the transfer_time variable are filled up when there is a
transfer.

Is there a way to listen to the channel variables during the call and
detect any change? Or is there a better way I can do it?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Anis Bedhiafi