[Freeswitch-users] Ring issue

Uday kumar udy786 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:20:17 MSD 2016

Hi,

I have installed FS 1.6 on server. I registered two extensions from two
different network. My server is on public IP.

When I call calling on extension between each other, in FS log its showing
ringing but at caller side its silent and also no ring at other end.
Pleased advice.

I did some changes sofia:-

ext-rtp-ip=auto-nat
ext-sip-ip=auto-nat

ext-rtp-ip=Public-IP
ext-sip-ip=Public-IP

Below is my of sofia status profile internal and sofia status profile
external

[root at 192 sip_profiles]#  fs_cli -rx "sofia status profile internal"
Name                    internal
Domain Name             N/A
Auto-NAT                false
DBName                  sofia_reg_internal
Pres Hosts              Public-IP,Public-IP
Dialplan                XML
Context                 public
Challenge Realm         auto_from
RTP-IP                  Public-IP
SIP-IP                  Public-IP
URL                     sip:mod_sofia at Public-IP:5060
BIND-URL                sip:mod_sofia at Public-IP:5060;transport=udp,tcp
WS-BIND-URL             sip:mod_sofia at Public-IP:5066;transport=ws
WSS-BIND-URL            sips:mod_sofia at Public-IP:7443;transport=wss
HOLD-MUSIC              local_stream://moh
OUTBOUND-PROXY          N/A
CODECS IN               OPUS,G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM
CODECS OUT              OPUS,G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM
TEL-EVENT               101
DTMF-MODE               rfc2833
CNG                     13
SESSION-TO              0
MAX-DIALOG              0
NOMEDIA                 false
LATE-NEG                true
PROXY-MEDIA             false
ZRTP-PASSTHRU           true
AGGRESSIVENAT           true
CALLS-IN                2
FAILED-CALLS-IN         0
CALLS-OUT               2
FAILED-CALLS-OUT        1
REGISTRATIONS           7

[root at 192 sip_profiles]#  fs_cli -rx "sofia status profile external"
Name                    external
Domain Name             N/A
Auto-NAT                false
DBName                  sofia_reg_external
Pres Hosts
Dialplan                XML
Context                 public
Challenge Realm         auto_to
RTP-IP                  Public-IP
SIP-IP                  Public-IP
URL                     sip:mod_sofia at Public-IP:5080
BIND-URL                sip:mod_sofia at Public-IP:5080;transport=udp,tcp
HOLD-MUSIC              local_stream://moh
OUTBOUND-PROXY          N/A
CODECS IN               OPUS,G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM
CODECS OUT              OPUS,G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM
TEL-EVENT               101
DTMF-MODE               rfc2833
CNG                     13
SESSION-TO              0
MAX-DIALOG              0
NOMEDIA                 false
LATE-NEG                true
PROXY-MEDIA             false
ZRTP-PASSTHRU           true
AGGRESSIVENAT           false
CALLS-IN                0
FAILED-CALLS-IN         0
CALLS-OUT               0
FAILED-CALLS-OUT        0
REGISTRATIONS           0

*I changed my server IP with Public-IP for security. *

Thanks
Uday.

--
Thanks & Regard