[Freeswitch-users] Best Way To Chat / Presence / File Xfer

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 12:32:42 MSK 2016

I’ve just come across this, it’s a fork of the Rocket Chat platform which integrates with FreeSWITCH using Verto:
https://github.com/VoiSmart/Rocket.Chat/tree/verto_phone

According to this discussion it looks like they haven’t had as much interest as they’d like and so are no longer looking at developing this as a generic solution:
https://github.com/RocketChat/Rocket.Chat/issues/3488

I’d like to try and get some encouragement to keep this project going as this has a lot of potential, it would be great if they merged the fork required for FreeSWITCH Verto integration with the current Rocket Chat project.