[Freeswitch-users] log X-AUTH-IP instead of source IP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Nov 29 11:50:10 MSK 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 09:37:26AM +0100, Roman Dissauer wrote:

> I already get the original source IP into FS but I need to log unsuccessful auth attempts with original IP to block them with fail2ban.
> The default log message „SIP auth challenge…“ does only log the Proxy IP

Ah, I see.

I must have misunderstood your question, then. It sounds like what you actually want to know is how to issue an arbitrary log statement?

I think this page answers that question:

https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_log

Or did I miss something still?

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 (direct) / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)