[Freeswitch-users] log X-AUTH-IP instead of source IP

Roman Dissauer roman at dissauer.net
Tue Nov 29 11:26:24 MSK 2016

Hi,

I’m using Kamailio as a transparent SIP Proxy in front of my Freeswitch which is configured to use Digest Auth for the clients. I already set up X-AUTH-IP headers on Kamailio and apply-proxy-acl in internal FS profile.
To use fail2ban I need to get X-AUTH-IP information instead of source IP in the log messages:

--> "SIP auth challenge (INVITE|REGISTER) on sofia profile 'internal' for [xxxxxx] from ip x.x.x.x" (proxy IP)

Is there a way to get the original source IP into the SIP auth challenge log message?

Thank you for your help!!

Best Regards,
Roman