[Freeswitch-users] absolute_codec_string not working

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:53:55 MSK 2016

I answered the question about the escaped comma 6 days ago.  That is the
answer to why doesn't absolute_codec_string work...

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+
<http://freeswitch.org/g+>*