[Freeswitch-users] one way audio coming off hold

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 21 22:37:21 MSK 2016

if there is an sdp and it does not specify sendonly, recvonly, or inactive, it means that stream is sendrecv.  This is normal operation of sdp, many things won’t actually include the sendrecv as size of sdp is a bigger and bigger issue these days.  What do you mean about a config setting to leave it out?