[Freeswitch-users] Members in fifo at startup

Jose Fco. Irles Durá josefu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:05:20 MSK 2016

Hi,

I'm testing the fifo module with the default configuration
(configuration packaged in debs) and I am not able to make it work.

The default configuration (/etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/fifo.conf.xml):
<configuration name="fifo.conf" description="FIFO Configuration">
  <settings>
    <param name="delete-all-outbound-member-on-startup" value="false"/>
  </settings>
  <fifos>
    <fifo name="cool_fifo@$${domain}" importance="0" outbound_per_cycle="3" >
      <member timeout="10" simo="1"
lag="5">{fifo_member_wait=nowait}user/1001@$${domain}</member>
      <member timeout="10" simo="1"
lag="5">{fifo_member_wait=nowait}user/1002@$${domain}</member>
    </fifo>
  </fifos>
</configuration>

I can see two members in the "cool_fifo" (1001 and 1002) configured,
but when I start freeswitch, If I execute the command "fifo list" I
don't see thats members (the fifo has no members)

Only when I execute the command "fifo reparse" after freeswitch is
started I can see the "cool_fifo" with the members.

Where is the problem?
Should I execute "fifo reparse" once freeswitch is started?

Thanks in advance

--
Jose Fco. Irles Durá