[Freeswitch-users] Allow only one register

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Nov 18 17:46:41 MSK 2016

We can’t block registrations (sip) or connections (verto) but you could use our limit functionality to block concurrent calls.  With a little bit of cleverness, and dynamic directory, you could detect active current reg/connections and serve up user different if already registered.  You can on sip disable multi registration, but the new one will just replace the old one.