[Freeswitch-users] Only one bug of this type allowed!

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:58:20 MSK 2016

Some media bugs (used for recording calls, eavesdropping etc) can only have
one instance in use per channel.

Recordings can be multiple, you can uuid_record 3 different files at the
same time.

Whatever one you are using is limited to one use and you found a path to
cause it to be attempted to be used more than once so you get that error.

Another error is you should not be using 1.5 anymore, its a temporary
development release feeding 1.4 which is also EOL.
Have a look at 1.6......

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 12:32 AM, Murat <murat.knecht at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> occasionally, we're getting the following error log from FS.
>
> [ERR] switch_core_media_bug.c:432 Only one bug of this type allowed!
>
> I'd like to understand what's happening. I've googled and searched
> around a but can't find anything useful aside from the code [1]. The
> code seems to indicate that multi-threading problems are recognized, I
> assume from a faulty plugin? Our version is 1.5.8b.
>
> Since it happens very rarely, I'm not sure what the implications are.
> Any pointers, thoughts, ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> murat
>
> [1] https://freeswitch.org/stash/projects/FS/repos/freeswitch/