[Freeswitch-users] permissions for tmute

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Wed Nov 16 18:54:57 MSK 2016

Hi all - Thanks to the devs for the excellent verto code!

After a year in use, I'm planning to improve my verto web app by
allowing administrators to mute or kick *other* participants from the
call.

I'm following these instructions:

https://evoluxbr.github.io/verto-docs/tut/sending-conference-commands.html

Thankfully, when I tried it as a regular logged in user that has the proper
permissions to join the conference, I received a permission denied message.

Now I'd like to login as a user with the proper permissions to mute another
conference participant, but I'm not sure how to set those permissions.

The regular conference participant has the following:

      <param name="verto-context" value="public"/>
      <param name="verto-dialplan" value="XML"/>
      <param name="jsonrpc-allowed-methods" value="verto"/>
      <param name="jsonrpc-allowed-event-channels" value="conference"/>

What would I add/change for a user that has permission to mute or kick another
conference participant?

thanks!

jamie

--