[Freeswitch-users] module json_cdr not creating all .json cdr when high number of calls

devang nathwani devang.nathwani31589 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:39:41 MSK 2016

Hello ,

i have tried using mod_format_cdr, result not much differs
my server is having hdd and its dedicated and having 24 cores
i have tried two other scenarios
once with only writing to disk and not sending data to web server
100 cps, 1000 cc, 5000 total
top is showing all the core usage 2400 % usage, which is also critical,
(how to reduce that?)
i am getting 5971 json cdr entries instead of 10,000(5000*2, for 2 legs)

the second case is with only sending data to web server and not writing to
disk
100 cps, 1000 cc, 5000 total
top is again showing the core usage of all 2400%(!)
and i am getting only 704 web server request, using nginx web server