[Freeswitch-users] Open Source SIP\WebRTC clients compatible with FreeSWITCH

Chandramouli P mouli123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 17:29:07 MSK 2016

Hello Ken,

We worked with Google native WebRTC on Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers
on Windows OS. I recently noticed that Google has added the WebRTC support
for Android, and iOS platforms (webrtc.org). Now, we are planning to
develop video calling module using Google native WebRTC on these new
platforms. Can anybody give me the information about my below queries:

1) Does Google native WebRTC supports Apple iOS platform (native mobile
app)?
2) Does Google native WebRTC supports Apple OS X platform?
3) Is it possible to develop video calling module using native WebRTC on
Safari, and Chrome browsers on Apple OS X platform?
4) Does Google native WebRTC supports Android platform (native mobile app)?
5) If it supports, I could not find any documentation for Apple iOS, Apple
OS X, and Android platforms specifically. Could you please send some
referral links?
6) I could not able to find the referral examples also for Apple iOS, Apple
OS X, and Android platforms specifically. Could you please send some
referral links?

Please do needful.

Thank you,
Chandramouli.