[Freeswitch-users] Passing stuff from javascript to mod_xml_curl and then to a authentication web service

Oivvio Polite mylists at polite.se
Fri May 6 22:26:25 MSD 2016

On fre, maj 06, 2016 at 08:51:25 -0500, Ken Rice wrote:
> mod_xml_curl just requests configurations.... in the case of the directory,
> it literally requests the exact same thing you would put in the static XML
> files for configs.
>
> In the event of someone logging in with Verto, FreeSWITCH will make an xml
> curl call to the webservice providing the directory expecting to get an xml
> blob back that is a complete directory config for that user. The Username
> and Password provided by Verto are them compared. Does password in the xml
> field for the user passed from the xml webservice == the password passed in
> from the verto login attempt if yes the user is authenticated.

Ok things are getting clearer but I'm not quite there. From what you're
saying "... back that is a complete directory config for that user" I
get the impression that my webservice should answer with the xml for a
single user, but how do I pass the username to the webservice?

Or is it rather the case that I push the entire directory containing ALL
users on every single request?

Oivvio